Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shopping Day On Fairfax/Melrose: Magic Come Up!

So Kat, Caroline and I hit up Fairfax today to go inspiration shopping for work. It was a good and MUCH needed inspirational trip. It's dope to see just how everything around you can spark a whole world of creativity in your mind. I gotta visit that spot more often, even if it's just to clear my mind of any bullshit that goes on in my life!

Anyway, I was able to pick up some kicks that i've wanted for a while! Some new re-issue Converse Weapons: Magic Johnson colorway! So sick.. #549 out of 900! Lucked out on this pick up, since they've been out for a while. I was so excited to get 'em that I decided to take some photos as soon as I got home during halftime of the Laker/Orlando Finals: Game 3.


Fresh out the box!

Side profile...


#549...


Had to take some photos with Magic himself!


Even the figure is rockin' the weapons! Dope!!!


Even down to the under sole! Peep it!

1 comment:

  1. dude when did they reissue these again? cuz i had like 4 pairs when they re issued em like 4 years ago. thats sick though.

    ReplyDelete