Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Freshjive - 'Hope Is Fading Fast'

If you really know me, you know that I very very rarely talk about politics. It's just a subject that I prefer to stay away from, since it's so touchy to a lot of people. But, I came across this on Highsnobiety, and I thought this tee by Freshjive was very intriguing. They've been coming out with some strong statements in their line lately and this one is no exception. This is also the first tee that they've came out with that uses their 'non branding', where they took away all branding elements and just left a black tag. The shirt and the message speak for itself on Freshjive's take on the Obama admisinistration. Makes you think about how things still haven't 'changed' very much..



This image was also on Freshjive's site.. a pretty thought provoking image too..

No comments:

Post a Comment